Every Saturday from 1pm – 5pm, https://fb.me/e/1C5zE94PT, we offer a variety of activities:
- Learn how to play Age of Sigmar
- Learn how to play Warhammer 40k
- Learn to play Warhammer Underworlds (Direchasm, in this case) Boardgame
- Painting table (paints, glue, brushes, and even the odd spare mini available)
- Commonly 2 or 3 regular Crusade games of Wh40k are played out each week – new campaigns are starting in January!
If any of this sounds of interest you are welcome to drop in and look, paint, play or learn: If you have your own miniatures and want a game, aim for 500 points of 40k, or for a taster session bring 12 power or less and we’ll have a skirmish: If you don’t have your own, don’t worry! We can provide basic models, terrain, rules etc… onsite to give you a taste of what to expect: Please, just ask!
Find us at:
Unit 8, Victor Way
Bourne PET10 9PT (just over the bridge from big Tesco)
Contact us via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bournetoys/
All activities are open to the public, but we run in an industrial setting, so please be aware that all activity is at own (minimal) risk, or by parental consent for younger enthusiasts; several regular players are young, so please keep fruity language to a minimum. For guidance: its worth bringing a coat in winter, otherwise just be a good sport!